Friday, March 7, 2014

Drink the Wild Air

"Live in the Sunshine...Drink the Wild Air." 
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

These precious, priceless moments.  
These sisters and friends.
They live in the sunshine.
They drink the wild, fresh air.
  I love to watch them play, laugh, and giggle.
I pray that they will always be so close.  

They make me feel young again.
They give me reasons to play.
They share their adventures.
They are my sunshine.
They are innocence, beauty, and unconditional love.
They help me see the beauty in each day.

They are blessings for which I could never be thankful enough.
My littlest loves ♥








Sadie Sky Boutique




Friday Photo Journal


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful words, beautiful photos. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know I adore your photos! Have a blessed weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures always make me SO happy!!!! Seriously, LOVEEEE them! And holy perfect sun flare!!! That last shot of the flower....perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I just saw the "brucrew life featured me" button...Jocelyn is my sister-in-law! She's one of my hubby's FOUR sisters...love them all!
    Small world :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love these shots... those sun flares are dreamy. And you have spring already, yippy! I'm patiently waiting for it to bloom here.

    ReplyDelete