Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cozy & Colorful: Our love affair with fall continues...

Sometimes, pictures tell the stories.  Photos can live and breathe all on their own.  
Sometimes, there are no funny stories or deep meditations...just the beauty of a simple life.
So this week, I am just sharing the photos.  Fall is putting on quite a show in our little neck of the woods.  A beautiful display, cool mornings, warm afternoons...so much loveliness.
These are some of my favorite fall pictures from our week.  

“We need to find God, and He cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls. ” 
~ Mother Teresa


















In this month of Thanksgiving, my pictures help preserve all of the tender moments for which I am so deeply thankful.

"Grace is God giving me what I don't deserve."
My cup runneth over ♥

Hope you're having a blessed and beautiful week!


{ on Instagram @mychaosandcoffee }







life rearranged

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful series of autumn shots... love your coop, your cutie-pie girls, chickies and all the fall colors...Thank you for coming by to share on Rurality Blog Hop #39! (PS I'm your newest GFC follower and RSS subscriber)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Lovely fall captures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to find your blog right next to mine at Lisa's! Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures sierie you show with autumn / children / animals.
    I ♥ your quote by Mother Teresa. Wish you a nice day :) Hanne Bente

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a WONDERFUL way to start the DAy … reading your Blog! Absolutely Beautiful! Love!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so pretty! I'm trying to figure out where you live because I want to move there! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really fun... I have too many favorites to pick just one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Oh I just love coming here. Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so creative! Love your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete