Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sweet, Simple Saturday ~ Jeremiah 29:11

{Dedicated to my beautiful baby sister and all other young people trying to find their way in this often overwhelming world ♥}

“The life of faith is lived one day at a time, and it has to be lived - not always looked forward to as though the 'real' living were around the next corner. It is today for which we are responsible. God still owns tomorrow.” 
~ Elisabeth Elliot



“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” 
~Corrie Ten Boom

Praying for you always pretty girl!
May our Lord show you the path, guide your steps, and keep you close.

"I am your anchor, you are my wings..."
Love you :)


Have a blessed and beautiful weekend!



Scripture and Snapshot


8 comments:

  1. Dear Amanda
    Thanks I want to share this with my two sons. They both love Jesus and these are timeless truths.
    Blessings XX
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful mix of words from a variety of sharers and the Word of the Lord and the photo is great! Thank you. Made me smile. That is a good thing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've clung to this verse throughout my walk with Him. I always need the reminder that He has a plan, and it's a good one! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That verse is a promise I hold close. When so much in life is uncertain, we can know He holds the future and has plans so much bigger than we can imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking to Sunday Stillness,
    Blessings,
    Janis www.janiscox.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do believe this is a verse I need to memorize. It's what I need to cling to. Thank you friend. I also loved the quote you shared at the beginning. And those scrolling photos to the right...SUPER COOL! If that isn't new I apparently did not notice it previously.
    Much love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. So completely beautiful Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amanda! What a lovely tribute of support for your sister. She is so blessed to have you as loving sib!
    I also used a quote from Corrie ten Boom this week. I am just starting her book, "The Hiding Place." She is so wise!
    I'll be your newest follower! Please come over and visit me sometime :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete