Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sweet, Simple Sunday ~ Psalm 43:3


"Beautiful God
Laying Your majesty aside
You reached out in love to show me life
Lifted from darkness into light
...
King for a slave
Trading Your righteousness for shame
Despite all my pride and foolish ways
Caught in Your infinite embrace
...
Saviour and Friend
Breathing Your life into my heart
Your word is the lamp unto my path
Forever I’m humbled by Your love"

{excerpt from Hillsong United's "Like an Avalanche"}

Have a blessed and beautiful day!



Scripture and Snapshot


7 comments:

  1. I just love this, Amanda! Beautiful image with such a powerful prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Amanda
    Beautiful words! The God who stepped down from heaven to become one of us.
    Blessings XX
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful words and photo. Would love to walk down that road. I would avoid the puddles - some of my kids would splash in them. Looks like a great place to walk and talk, with family, friends and Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, Such a lovely photo and song lyrics. My heart is happy just gazing at this picture :) Have a blessed Sabbath!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Amanda...sweet, simple and LOVELY! You have me wanting to walk down that road. So beautiful!
    Wishing you a blessed Sunday.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amanda! What a beautiful photo today. I want to walk down that path in his light.

    Nice to meet you today!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS picture and wonderful WORD. Made me rejoice! with the Truthful heart.

    ReplyDelete