Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wordless Wednesday ~ Garden Visits

 {Views and treasures from our two favorite gardens}

















"I love spending the odd hour out there, as it really relaxes me. You might think I sound like a complete hippie now, but growing my own veg for these past few years has filled me with such pride, pleasure, and passion. Witnessing changes in the garden through the year, having successes and failures, realizing that certain types of fruit or veg can have certain personalities, and you have to work with them in different ways, it's all just fascinating to me!" 
~ Jamie Oliver from Jamie at Home

I hope you're having a wonderful week! :)



A Little R & R


Life as we know it by Paula


Photobucket"/>

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic garden you have!!
    Thanks for linking up for WW :)

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is being taken care of by you, and you are picking your vegetables when they are ready. My squash has such big leaves, I have missed a few and they got very big. Not to worry, we baked them in a recipe with tomatoes and it was very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!!! I just found a tomato the other day....and the satisfaction is indescribable. Your garden looks awesome. I hope mine looks like that next weeks.

    ReplyDelete