Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Our Feet do the Walking, Our Pictures do the Talking

Sharing some of my favorite photos from the week for 
Wordless Wednesday & Insta-Friday.
All photos taken with my iPhone 4 and edited/filtered through Snapseed and/or Instagram (because my "real" camera is usually in the closet).

Sometimes, no words are needed :)













"The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace."
~ Numbers 6:25 & 26

Thank you Lord for blue skies, white clouds, green fields, brown dogs, dirt roads, delicious snacks, and adventurous girls :) ~ My cups runneth over ♥




Photobucket"/>

9 comments:

  1. You are absolutely right, your pictures need no words. Each one speaks for itself. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even tell you took these photos with your phone! The last three are beautiful :)
    Thanks for sharing for WW!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Paula!! :) And I love your link-ups!! Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  3. Your pictures are beautiful. My wordy post totally made up for your wordless post. I should start a Wordy Wednesday link up. Have a beautiful weekend! xo, ab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, you're so funny!!! :) I love that, "Wordy Wednesday"! I need to get back to actually talking about my pictures again for Insta-Friday...that's always been one of my favorite link-ups! Thanks for stopping by my friend :) Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful images! I really enjoyed this post and your images!! I will definitely be stopping back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my those last two images especially are just lovely! Every week my husband speaks that benediction over our church at the end of our service...it's one of my favorite passages.

    ReplyDelete