Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Girls ~ We Wanna Have Fun :)

I seriously can't believe I haven't posted anything since May 1.  The end of the school year gets a little lot crazy.  We are just now finishing our standardized testing, I have completed IEP meetings and paperwork for all the students on my caseload, my yearbooks have been delivered, we're preparing for final exams and graduation...and I am seriously counting down the days until I can sleep in with my baby girls, drink coffee all morning long, stay in my pajamas as long as I want, and plan to do absolutely nothing...for a few days anyway ;)  Oh, summer vacation, how I love and desire thee...

But, while I wait, I continue capturing all of life's precious moments through my phone...because it's always with me.  Kind of like my girls.  And since Mother's Day was last weekend, and my slacker self failed to post a fabulous tribute to my amazing and beautiful mom, I am sharing a few photos of her today, too :) ...better late than never. 


I've tried to start walking more.  You know, to get in shape...or something like that.  And this is how it sometimes goes...


Which is totally ok.  Carrying around the munchkin gives my arms a bit of a workout, plus, she's adorable, and I just love those moments when she still wants to be held.

My big girl had an afternoon tea party with her class.  It was one of the cutest things ever.  


We. Love. Auntie. and Balloons.


Nothing goes better with a great dress than a perfect pair of bella ballerina tennis shoes...apparently.  Thanks Skechers for completing my girl's world ;)


I try to keep up, but she's seriously too cool for me.  They both are.


I think that teeny, tiny bouquets handpicked by adorable little hands (complete with chipped nail polish) are the absolute best!


We tried to fly a few kites one day...the wind was not with us, but we still had fun.  I love the munchkin in mid-air.  This picture just makes me all kinds of happy ♥


More chalk shenanigans ;)  We love chalk.  This is our own take on a handstand.  I like to think we nailed it.



~ And the awesome lady that I cherish, love, and adore every day of the year :) ~
My beautiful Mom!



I seriously have no idea where I get it from...

I hope you're enjoying this beautiful week!
Have a great day :)


3 comments:

  1. Such a fun post, Amanda. Adorable kiddos, and your mom is beautiful, just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww ... Love it!!! And so GLAD you found a way to share on Facebook!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting to connect with you throughout the week, then seeing more of your thoughts on the pictures here. You take such lovely pictures, capturing your loves so well. Blessings to you this week! xo, ab

    ReplyDelete