Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Happy Bloggy Birthday to My Mischievous Munchkin

March 2010...I fell in love all over again :)

There's this girl, and she's pretty much the biggest mess ever (at least in my world).  She has her Daddy and Paw Paw wrapped around her tiny little fingers while Mommy and Biggi know she's probably hiding something in those tiny little hands ;)  She is her Auntie's pride and joy.  She can be both her sister's best friend and her biggest annoyance.  She is attracted to dirt, chocolate, and all kinds of shiny, girly things.  She is our Ollipop, our Munchkin, our Baby O.  

I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of her through these wild and wonderful three years.  It just so happens, that most of my favorite moments are the candid ones that have been captured quickly and sometimes in a blur with the help of my phone...I can be found many days chasing after my girls with it...and I won't even start on my love for instagram ;)

Happy, Happy Birthday to my sweet, silly, beautiful baby girl!



She is one of our greatest blessings, and I am so thankful for this adorable little life :)



life rearranged

friday favorite things | finding joy

3 comments:

  1. So very adorable! Happy Birthday to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Livi Lou Whoo! Biggi LOVES you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete