Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Get Well Card & Homemade "Soop"


My poor little family.  In three days, we have seen three different doctors, been prescribed a million nine different medications, and have brought home allergies, tonsillitis, sinus infections, strep throat, and conjunctivitis.  And it’s not even winter yet.  Bleh.  I’m praying after a couple days of rest this weekend we will all be better.  Until then, this is my hangout and my favorite blanket. 


I’m curled up on the couch watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel (they bring me joy and are self-prescribed to make me feel better).  My littlest baby and her daddy are resting, and my big girl is making get well cards for everyone.  She is such a precious, beautiful gift.


Most. Adorable. Card. EVER. ♥  I about cried when she gave it to me.  I love it so much.  It definitely helped me feel "Bedr"...along with some homemade chicken noodle "soop."

And because I was curled up on the couch most of the day looking at them, I thought I would give an update on the prize fish from the carnival post.


They're little blurs.  I couldn't get them to be still...they're as bad as my girls.  But they just swim around happily.  Let me just say, after two girlies got so attached to them, I am really thankful they are still with us.  I think they are enjoying their new home. 

Then, I realized just how dirty the outside of the aquarium is.  Sticky, dirty little handprints smeared all the way down {sigh}.  I think I'll save those for another day.  Right now, I'm off to watch a few more Christmas movies and cuddle with my babes.

I hope you and yours are happy and well!  Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Bobbie! I thought it was pretty adorable, and it definitely made me feel better ;)

      Delete
  2. So sweet! I LOVE it! My Sweet BabyGirl is so thoughtful! Love her! I'm glad you all are feeling better!
    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is SO precious!!! I love her too ;) Thanks so much for stopping by tonight, we were missing you and Paw Paw!! Love you :)

      Delete
  3. Aw, so sorry to hear everyone is still sick :( What a sweet little card you got though! I love those little momentos of sweetness to savor as they continue to grow so fast in front of us. I would definitely cuddle up with a good Christmas movie to feel better too. Nothing like sappy Christmas goodness (I mean that in a good way) to cheer you up!

    ReplyDelete