Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sweet, Simple Saturday ~ Heavenly Sunlight

"From the rising of the sun to its going down
The Lord's name is to be praised."
~ Psalm 113:3



"The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament shows His handiwork.
Day unto day utters speech,
And night unto night reveals knowledge.
There is no speech nor language
Where their voice is not heard."
~Psalm 19:1-3


"Heavenly sunlight, heavenly sunlight,
Flooding my soul with glory divine:
Hallelujah, I am rejoicing,
Singing His praises, Jesus is mine."
~ Henry J. Zelley 

Have a blessed weekend! :)












19 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful post, Amanda. Truly. Blessings to you this day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Patricia!! :) Have a beautiful day!!

      Delete
  2. Wow. Just beautiful! So nice to meet up in this wonderful bloggy place...an extension of His Kingdom! Dawn @ Beneath The Surface: Breath of Faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dawn!! :) It really is wonderful to meet up and share with others, I love it!! I also LOVED your post about sin and sharks. I tried several times to comment, but I don't think it ever went through. It was a great post!! Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed day!!

      Delete
  3. Lovely! Gorgeous photos. "Singing His praises, Jesus is mine." Yes, He is indeed! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christine!! I love that beautiful hymn!! I'm so thankful for Him!! :) Have a beautiful day!!

      Delete
  4. The mood in these pictures is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay!! :) Have a beautiful day!!

      Delete
  5. Amazing that no matter where we live, His glory is always seen. Fixing to go watch the sun come up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being able to see God's creation and majesty all around me!! Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed day!! :)

      Delete
  6. Oh now you have me singing along... :0}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful photos! Glad I came by - and thanks for your visit at Pursuing earlier this week, and for your comment left on "The Goal of Prayer".

    ReplyDelete
  8. I especially love the first photo! I visited to day by way of Still Saturday. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete