Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sisters, Superheroes, and Storybooks

Sharing my favorite pics of the week taken from my phone, filtered through Instagram, Vintique, and Snapster for my favorite Friday link-ups.  

 My favorite moments with my favorite girls help me get through the work week.  We spent one night being super because it was fun, and there was no need to wait until Halloween to play dress up.  Cutest. Heroes. Ever. 


The big girl is learning to read, so now she tries to read everything.  Signs, books, doggie shirts.  (She was incredibly proud of herself for reading a pup shirt that said "Bad Dog" in Target.  It was adorable, I promise.)

She reads everywhere.  




I love it so much.  But at the same time, I can't get over how much our first baby is growing and changing.  

And then there's the munchkin who still has so much of her baby goodness ♥ of course, she's two so there are some toddler tantrums thrown in there, too.  

This photo was taken with love on Biggi's cell phone.  


Which is why it's best if this happens while we're shopping...


We enjoyed our drinks of choice...



Flew through the air...


And were superheroes...


It was a pretty excellent week!  
Hope you had a great one :)

life rearranged

friday favorite things | finding joy

http://christianmommyblogger.com

19 comments:

  1. ohhh my goodness you have the most ADORABLE girls, and lovein' the super hero costumes!

    :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Hallie!! :) I think they're pretty adorable myself ;) Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. LOVE it ... almost as much as I LOVE THEM!!! :-)
    Love You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Biggs!! :) We love you, too!!

      Delete
  3. "Saving the World Until Bedtime" I love that! It sounds like a great title for a book...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right!! That is such a great title for a book :) I will have to work on that... Thanks for stopping by, have a beautiful day!!

      Delete
  4. Love these pictures! They look adorable in their costumes :) I love that they will save the world until bedtime, ha!

    My oldest is reading a lot too, I love to hear him sound out words, you can see the wheels turning. He's got some loose teeth too and I am not. ready. for. that. Growing too quick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krista!! :) ~ love watching her trying to sound out her letters and read things. It just makes me smile...and I'm kind of in awe. It's an amazing feeling, but at the same time, it does happen so quickly!! Where does the time go?! Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed day!!

      Delete
  5. Love the pictures!!! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait until the Lord blesses us with another little girl so my girl can have a sister. :)

    BTW I found you through Fellowship Fridays. :)

    Tiffany
    http://thecraftyhome.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tiffany! :) I am so thankful for my girlies and pray that they will always be close!! Thanks so much for stopping by, have a blessed day!!

      Delete
  6. Your girls are precious! Love the super heroes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these photos, and the pink super hero costumes are AMAZING!! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so nice to meet you! LOVE the superhero photos!!! Sweetness!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet superheroes. Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are ridiculously adorable!!! What cuties!!! Love the "Saving the World... Until Bedtime" on that last one. So precious!!

    Falen
    www.upwardnotinward.com

    ReplyDelete