Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cool Days & Warm Smiles

My husband watches me chase our girls around with my phone and sometimes comments, "You know we have a real camera in the closet."  He makes me laugh.  I have taken some of my favorite pictures of the girls with my phone.  Of course, Instagram helps, too. {wink}  Here are some of my favorites from the week.  


I just love this photo.  Charlie Brown-Black was in mid-shake, and the munchkin was trying to grab him.  There's just something about a girl and her dog.

There's also something about little girls and their daddy.  They want to be wherever he is.  And when he's home, he's usually working on our little starter house that we are slowly making a home.  By the time they're twelve, they will probably be able to build their own house.  Just kidding.  They won't need their own house.  According to my big girl, when she "grows up" she's moving in with Biggi (grandma), but she assures me that she will miss me, and I can come visit.  She's so thoughtful like that. ;)


And just like that a ladder becomes a slide!

After hanging out with Daddy, they took off to play.  I had to grab a picture of this one while she was in mid-swing.  I look at this picture and can't believe she's this big.  Unreal.


And then she finished her twisting, swinging, giggling act.  So much beautiful life.  She comes home from school quoting Psalms and talking about God.  She's awesome.  



This little cutie is awesome, too.  She had a cold this week, but I couldn't get her to slow down.  We've all had a cold...I think we're just passing it around...grrrr.  


The days are getting shorter, the sun seems brighter, and we are trying to enjoy every minute.  



Because in no time at all, they go from this...


To this.


Thank you Lord for these warm moments and another crazy, beautiful week!

Hope you had a great one! :)









life rearranged

friday favorite things | finding joy

http://christianmommyblogger.com

6 comments:

  1. Your daughters are gorgeous! Those blue eyes are stunning! So much thankfulness to be found in the little things ;) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Krista!! :) I totally agree about the little things!! I treasure them most :) Hope you have a great weekend!!

      Delete
  2. LOVE! Beautiful! :-)
    My Girlies are so funny! Love them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos--I have a DSLR I'm addicted to, but Instagram is my new favorite thing...

    ReplyDelete