Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Big Things

Unloading and uploading my instagrammed and snapstered phone photos in all of their grainy goodness for another weekly roundup.  I love this part of the week.  


My Daddy's girls.  They started out walking up the drive with me...and then Daddy came home.  


  
No worries, they all rejoined me for that walk :)




I don't think I could get enough kisses from this little cutie.



Or this cutie.


The big girl had swim school several nights this week. 


The munchkin cheered for her from the observation room.


The "after" picture.  My tired little water baby.  


She went hunting and digging for delicious meals for Tina the class turtle.


And studied her sight words.  


The baby girl wanted to swing.  Her daddy snapped a few pictures.




Precious, priceless moments.  So thankful.




"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." ~ Robert Brault

I hope you've had a great week! 
Amanda :)


life rearranged

friday favorite things | finding joy

3 comments: