Thursday, August 9, 2012

Insta-Friday ~ Our Week in Photos

I love Insta-Friday.  It makes me happy to look through all of our pictures from the week, but at the moment I am tired.  I went back to work this week, and my brain is currently fried...like an egg...or maybe it's scrambled.  I don't really know, I'm just saying I'm not feeling all creative. I gots no words, so I'm gonna let the pictures do all the talkin'. ;)  ~

This one found some dirt...or maybe it found her (what's new):


This one found a froggie:


And a loose tooth (say what?!)



I found this sign, and because I don't have enough stuff on my walls or counters, it came home with me :) 


What's wrong with this picture?


Nothing? Ok.  She probably just needed a time-out.

And this cutie needed a bath:


They learned to swing together...finally.  It was like a miracle and very cute ;)


We were pirates...


We played at the fire department and visited the firetrucks daddy.


They played with Biggi & Paw Paw (these are the pictures I get while I'm at work...makes me a little jealous but VERY thankful that my girls are being spoiled and loved ~ shout out to Biggi if you're reading :) and thanks for the picture!)


This one dressed herself...again.  Pink socks, blue flip flops, stuffed dolphin, cutie pie...I have nothing else to say.


And this is one of my most favorite pics of the week.  It just cracks me up...


I laugh out loud.  She wanted to boil an egg for breakfast (because Peppa Pig eats boiled eggs, of course).  With those glasses and that hair...she kinda looks like she had a rough night ;)

It was another blessed and beautiful week, and I'm so thankful.  Now I'm off to crash.

I hope you've had a great week!
Amanda :)

Linking up at Life rearranged for another Insta-Friday!

life rearranged


10 comments:

  1. Love it as usual! LOVE the pictures especially the one of Ali watching her egg cook with the sunglasses on and of course Livi and the dirt! It just seems to jump right up onto her! LOL
    Thanks for the Laughs ... and you know I LOVE having my baby-girls while Mommy works!
    PS ... Ali reminded me again today that she was coming to live with me when she grows up, Because she Loves me soooo much! :-) LOL
    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it!! :) Thanks for reading and for all you do for us and the girls!!! We are very blessed...and Ali has asked me if you could just come live with us ;) Love you, have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Ok...I just laughed out loud with the egg picture and your comment. TOO funny! Can you come take some pictures of Avery? Mine never look as good as yours, that's IF I can get the camera out in time :) Love ya bestie :) Lolli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me smile to read your comments, thanks so much for reading!!! :) I LOVE the egg picture, it cracks me up!!! She was so funny!! I would LOVE to take pictures of Miss Avery because that means I would get to see you, too!! :) Love you bestie!!

      Delete
  3. I loved the last picture and the comment so much lol...and itbwas wonderful as usual!!!
    Love you!!!! -shorty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shorty!!! :) I loved that picture so much!! ;) Love and miss you!!

      Delete
  4. Such a gorgeous review of your week, and I especially love the pic of your DD watching her eggs boil, she doesn't look convinced!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! My daughter is a silly girl ;)

      Delete
  5. Your girls are beautiful! Such a great variety of Instagram photos! My daughter has the same dress that's in the first pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie, thank you so much!! And I adore that little dress! :)

      Delete