Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sweet Summertime

So, one would think with all of this summer vacation surrounding me, I would have posted more.  The truth is, I can never narrow down exactly what I want to write.  My thoughts are all over the place...much like my two year old! ;)

I am so thankful for summer vacations...for any vacations, really.  The stress I carry throughout the school year flows home with me and into my family life, and no matter how hard I try to avoid it, it seems inevitable.  So for now, I want to soak up the sunshine, enjoy every moment with my munchkins, and be thankful for each and every day that the Lord blesses us with!


Have a beautiful day!
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was
    entirely right. This post actually made my day.
    You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for
    this information! Thanks!

    Also visit my homepage; Best Towing Service Westbank BC

    ReplyDelete