Friday, July 13, 2012

One of those days...

I try to keep things positive, but it's just been one of those days...


One of those too much chaos, not enough coffee kind of days...


I want to throw myself on the floor and have a tantrum like my two year old get over it and count my blessings kind of days...

Even we moms who like to smile and keep things upbeat have days like this (right?)...especially with two little girlies who have decided at this stage in their lives that getting along is no fun.  (I must note, the baby girl has been sick all week, so that has not helped!)

Despite the crankiness of random days like this, there is a quote by Gretchen Rubin that I stumbled upon, and as a mom, it means so much:

~ "The days are long, but the years are short." ~ Well said Gretchen, well said...






So with that thought in mind, a glimpse of the sun trying to peek through, and a baby girl wrapped around my neck, I'm off to see what adventures the girls have in store for the evening...maybe we'll go for a walk, breathe some fresh air, make more coffee ;)


Have a happy day!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment