Monday, July 23, 2012

My Heart is Full!

It's been such a lovely day, and it all started with warm, mushy white chocolate macadamia nut cookies (I have no recipe to share because we pulled them from a box in the freezer...don't judge).  Enjoyed with a spoon and a glass of milk, they were amazing!


We started Vacation Bible School this week, so later in the day I headed to Biggi's house (a.k.a. Grandma's or the place where my five year old says she's moving when she grows up) with my zoo crew to drop off the munchkin. ~ Since it's just two of them, maybe I should call them my zoo duo...but maybe not...


I am blessed with the most wonderful class of kids for Bible school.  We talked tonight about some of the works of Jesus, the miracles He performed, and the lives that He has touched (including our own).  We read our memory verse  ~ Psalm 150:2 ~


Then each student discussed things for which he or she was thankful.  As I listened to them, I was overjoyed as they talked about family, home, the Bible...but most importantly...their salvation!  It was one of those moments that you hold on to and reflect on during the long drive home.  My heart was touched and refreshed tonight, thank you precious Lord!

May your hearts be full, your souls uplifted, and your dreams sweet!  That is all :)  Good night!
~ Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment